COVID-19 Office Guidelines
1. Everyone over 2 years of age MUST wear a mask to enter the office as well as throughout the visit. Please wear a surgical or cloth mask that covers the nose and mouth.
2. WELLNESS APPOINTMENTS: If your child or the adult bringing your child to the appointment has any sick symptoms, has had exposure to someone with coronavirus, or is waiting for a COVID test result, please call the office to reschedule the checkup.
3. COVID FACTS: We have recently seen an increase in COVID activity in our area. Due to the high volume of calls related to this, we are following recommendations for various scenarios based on current CDC guidelines.
PLEASE NOTE: This is just a guideline. If you feel that your child needs testing or you have further medical questions regarding your child, the child will need to be assessed by a provider before tests can be ordered. Please call the office to determine if we need to schedule a telehealth or in-person visit.
4. Due to the high volume of calls, please use the patient portal for questions regarding COVID. We will try to respond within 24 hours.
***Please click here for important recall information on Similac, Alimentum, and Elecare baby formulas.***
Saturday Hours & Back to School Announcement!
Starting August 1st we will be open Saturday’s from 8:30 – 12:00. We are now scheduling back to school appointments to help get your kids ready for when classes resume including physicals and immunizations!
There are many reasons to prefer virtual visits, including convenience and safety. Schedule your next follow-up, consultation, or medication refill as a virtual visit. Schedule Virtual Visit
How to protect yourself during the Coronavirus outbreak
News & Announcements
WIPE AWAY THE FLU 2021!
Savannah Pediatrics will be conducting flu shot clinics on Saturday, November 6th, and Saturday, November 13th. We will have extra staff on hand to give flu shots from 8:30-11:00 by… Read More
WIPE AWAY THE FLU 2020!
Our flu shot campaign starts this Saturday, October 3rd. We will have extra staff on hand to give flu shots from 8:30-11:00, by appointment only. Additional flu shot clinics will… Read More
Article Featuring Dr. Manocha
An article published on Healthcare Innovation titled “COVID-19 and the Massive Primary Care Challenge” features our very own Dr. Manocha. During a recent webinar presentation, primary care leaders described their COVID-related… Read More
Proudly Part of Privia Health
Savannah Pediatrics PC is proudly part of Privia Health. Privia connects us with leading doctors in the community to transform healthcare by delivering high-quality, coordinated care that is centered on our patients.
To learn more about the resources that help you manage your healthcare, or to find other Privia doctors, visit their website.
"Wonderful Doctors. Caring, Compassionate, and they make time to listen. Always available. Appts are easy to obtain. Nurses call back in reasonable amount of time. Love the staff great place. Highly recommend they go above and beyond, your not a number at Savannah Ped you become family."
Access your personal health information and test results, securely message your care team, and manage payments, all from one spot and at your convenience, 24/7.
- See your provider's openings and schedule appointments.
- Review prescription medications and request renewals.
- View payment history and pay current invoices.