We consider it a privilege to provide the finest pediatric medical care available to our patients in a modern, family-oriented, nurturing environment. We cheerfully serve our patients and their families with the highest level of courtesy, compassion, and respect. We continuously strive to meet and exceed the expectations of our patients and their parents, while maintaining the highest standards of excellence in pediatric medicine.
Infants, Children & Adolescents are welcome at our office. Our knowledgeable staff can ensure your school-aged children are properly immunized and ready for the first day of school. Our Physicians encourage reading by participating in the “Reach Out and Read” Program.
All of our physicians are board certified by the American Board of Pediatrics and are members of the American Academy of Pediatrics. All of our physicians are on staff at Memorial University Medical Center and St. Joseph’s/Candler Health System. Our office follows the recommended vaccine schedules set forth by the American Academy of Pediatrics and the Centers for Disease Control. We participate in the state’s Vaccines for Children program. You can count on us to assure that your child(ren) are well cared for and healthy.
Most insurance plans are accepted, give us a call to schedule an appointment at our convenient Pooler location.
About Privia Medical Group
Our practice is a proud member of Privia Medical Group - a physician-led, multi-speciality, national medical group. The nation’s top primary care physicians and specialists came together to form Privia Medical Group and share in the mission of providing better, more coordinated care to patients.
Our group focuses on taking accountability for the health and wellness of the patients we serve. We use some of the latest advances in medicine to help our patients remain healthy and better manage disease by offering our patients access to innovative health management technologies, proactive team-based care, and an evidenced-based, patient-centered approach.
Here’s what sets Privia Medical Group apart from traditional practices:
- Nationally recognized top physicians and healthcare professionals
- Physician-led, high-performance medical group
- Unhurried, comprehensive visits, with time to develop the right care plan
- Personalized care that exceeds your expectations
- Collaborative, team-based medical group
- Staffed with Health Coaches, Nurse Educators, Pharmacists, and Care Managers
- Same-day/next-day appointments available
- Care reminders and alerts
- Check ins with clinical experts between your office visits
- Book appointments and renew prescriptions online
- Send and receive secure messages with your care team
- Secure access to electronic medical records
- Pay your invoices by credit card, securely and conveniently
Security and Privacy of Patient Information
We work diligently to ensure our patients’ information remains confidential and secure.
Not only is our team trained in modern privacy standards (such as HIPAA and PCI compliance), but we also keep your information secure with Secure Socket Layer (SSL) data encryption, firewalls, secure servers (including 24/7 surveillance and biometric access), and many more measures to ensure your information won’t fall into the wrong hands.
To learn more about Privia Medical Group and find other Privia doctors, please visit our website.